Be responsible for implementing and managing Google Workspace.
Managing all IT facilities like computer (laptop) … of the company (About the current number of computers; ordering new computers when needed; collect computer when having staff stop working; Making repair plans when broken … ).
Troubleshoot and support users with computer and software problems, and advise users to upgrade the system or equipment replacement.
Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal, security and company guidelines.
Endpoint management: Laptop, PC, Mobile devices,…
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- At least 2 consecutive years of previous experience in IT admin or IT helpdesk role.
- Have a Associate or Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Information Systems or other related fields (optional equivalent work experience).
- Familiar with Google Workspace (G suit) from a user or admin perspective.
- Ability to work in a team but also with limited supervision.
- Be able to work with various operating systems (Window, Mac, Unix/Linux).